Artificial Grass – The Perfect Idea for Your BalconySublime Landscaping
Artificial grass is one of the most used balcony surfaces outside of decking. It is an ideal solution for places where it is impossible to have a lawn.
High-quality artificial grass is an increasingly popular product on the Irish market. Both in touch and appearance it looks like a natural lawn and the differences between artificial grass and natural grass are becoming more and more invisible.
What? Artificial Grass On A Balcony?
We have supplied many customers over the years with artificial grass for their balconies and decking areas. Artificial grass can easily be secured to a wooden surface using decking screws and can be secured to almost every concrete surface using bonding glue. It is a safe alternative to slippy surfaces and will provide a beautiful splash of colour to your balcony or deck.
A mid-length pile which is not overly-long is typically better suited to a balcony. People often chose our Makena grass as it has great density, a very striking look and at 36mm is the idea length.
The Advantages Of Using Artificial Grass
• Looks natural.
• Is easy to care for and environmentally friendly as it does not require irrigation or fertilizer.
• Artificial grass retains a fresh look during periods of prolonged heat and thanks to its resistance to UV radiation and weather conditions it does not change colour and does not fade for many years.
• Is easy to clean and can be vacuumed regularly or rinsed with water. It also has excellent water permeability.
• Works well in shady places. It will also cover old, unsightly tiles on your balcony or terrace.
• After wetting it quickly drains water, preventing puddles, this makes it a great solution for kid’s swimming pools.
• Artificial grass is made of child-friendly materials. It provides the cushioning of falls from small heights and can withstand intensive use.